Amending or cancelling an unwanted item from autocue.com
- If you've already checked out, you can't add extra products to your order – you'll need to place a new order.
- You can change a registered address or name at any time, but not for an order that has already been placed.
- If your order is on its way but you no longer want the goods, you will need to return them to us, at your cost, for a refund.
- Under Distance Selling Regulations, you may cancel and return your goods up to 7 working days after receiving them and we'll give you a refund. There's more information in the ‘returning an item’ section below.
- There are a few articles that you can't return unless they are faulty or were not described properly on the website:
- Opened computer software CDs or DVDs.
- Made to order items cannot be returned for any reason unless faulty.
- For faulty product returns, please see the 'faulty items' section below.
- If after you have read the manual, you're having trouble operating an item bought from us, please call our specially trained, experts who can help you get started.
- Phone us on 0208 665 2992 between 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays).
- For any faulty products for which we hold spare parts, after the 7 day cancellation period, we reserve the right to offer a spare part or repair where appropriate.
- For any queries, please email us at email@example.com or write to us at Autocue, Unit 3 Puma Trade Park, 145 Morden Road, Mitcham, Surrey CR4 4DG.
Returning an item
- If you don't want something you ordered and it's not excluded by our returns policies above, please send it back to us within 7 working days from receipt.
- Any item you return will be at your own cost.
- We recommend that you obtain a proof of posting certificate, just in case the item goes astray.
- Make sure you return goods in new saleable condition, with original packaging and labels attached and all the accessories, parts and instructions.
- If the item is not in new saleable condition we reserve the right to refuse a refund and send it back to you.
- If goods are lost in the post, you must agree to our reasonable requirements for tracking the delivery (such as showing us the proof of posting) before we can give you a refund.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- We'll make refunds onto the original card you paid with.
- We'll send an email to tell you when your refund has been processed.
- We'll do all we can to make it happen as fast as possible, but it could take up to ten working days for the refund to reach your account from us receiving your item.
- Please contact our sales team on 0208 665 2992 if you have any queries about your refund.
- If you don't have an email address we're sorry that we can't let you know when your refund has been processed – please check your bank statement.